Thursday, October 1, 2009

top 3 reasons i love fall fashion

Today is an incredible fall day. I am totally loving this weather, but then again fall is my favorite season. I especially think it's the best time for fashion, and here's why:


1. Transitional clothing. You can still get a month or so out of tanks, shorts and skirts from the summer by pairing them with colder weather items.
2. I can finally whip out my leather jacket, OTK boots, and other great dark-colored pieces that I've been hiding away for too long.
3.  It's not yet cold out, but crispy. Therefore, lots of layering in neutral colors achieves cute style and keeps you warm. I love buying fall/winter clothes in grey or black so everything goes together for layering purposes. But occasionally I'll throw in a blue or pink to mix it up...


Happy fall everyone!

No comments: