Thursday, October 1, 2009

patterned to perfection






Instead of starting out by trying to define my blog in some way or other, I thought it would make more sense to start with some street chic inspiration. Living in a city, I am not only inspired by runway looks but more so by the people I see every day. These men and women (both young and old!) simply aren't afraid to take risks.

Take this outfit, for example. It's a perfect way to seamlessly transition into fall. I love her use of different patterns, and the pajama shorts are an effortless example of the fall 2009 runway to real way. (Note: I am just getting started with my new camera, so photos will be improving I promise! I should have everything worked out in a few weeks...)

In posts to come, I'll be sharing everything I find fashionable, stylish, trendy, and inspirational. I will update as often as possible, so keep checking in!


À tout xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a babe! It's like she's combining a business suit on top with a huge party downstairs. I like to mix business with pleasure too.