Monday, May 3, 2010

obsession du jour: the chambray blouse

source: vanessa jackman

A lightweight chambray blouse like this one is just what I need for summer. Light denim, rolled up sleeves, add a fedora and you're good to go. Or wear it buttoned up, tucked into jeans, add J. Crew's crystal supernova necklace (on sale for $90!) and a bangin' pair of heels. (Side note about the necklace: if you're in need of some neck candy, go buy this now! Little sis bought it first and now both baby sis and I own it too. It goes with everything and is not as bright as it looks in the photo.) Which brings me to my main point: little sis found the perfect chambray blouse at Madewell. I will be investing in one as soon as finals finish devouring my soul and summer shopping commences.

Follow The Style Spotter:
Bloglovin' | Google | Twitter

1 comment:

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Great look and beautiful picture!