Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i hope tomorrow is like today


Sarah at LuShae Jewelry was sweet enough to let me pick out something from her awesome online store. After much deliberation, I chose this gold plated HOPE ring that I have not taken off since it arrived! I've already received so many compliments on it. It's the perfect everyday ring to add to my gold collection since I am rarely caught wearing silver. When I was browsing through the rings on her site, I found the FAITH ring which I immediately fell in love with but was disappointed to find it only came in silver. Also, having creepy small fingers (yes, my ring finger is a 3 3/4 - really ridiculous) I have been wearing the ring on my middle finger, although it would be super cute for the ring finger! If y'all are interested in visiting her site click click click here and use my promotion code 866STYLES for 25% off through the month of April.

Follow The Style Spotter:

2 comments:

ansleyd123 said...

Beautiful! And PS where did you get the lovely Chanel tattoos? I've been looking everywhere!

-Ansley

Anonymous said...

love it! i want one too!