Friday, December 18, 2009

the style spotter attempts fashion photography

Here are some of my favorite shots from my digital photo final project. This was my very first attempt at a fashion shoot where I styled and took the photos, so don't hate!! 

photography and styling by me

Sooooo the last one was kind of just for fun :) I owe a huge thank you to all my models for their help! It was pretty damn cold outside. Also, I will hopefully be able to post the final photos from one of the guys in my class. They were amazing and totally inspirational. I've asked him for permission -- fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like the pics (:


/Silje K - http://bysiljek.blogspot.com

Eloise said...

Those picures are really good, loving the last one lol

Abbie said...

LOVE the horse! And those lace tights/leggings are beautiful, so is the girl wearing them! x