Wednesday, December 9, 2009

all i want for christmas is you...to follow me!

Dear Style Spotting Fashionistas,

You read it every day. You can't get enough of it. So follow it! There's Bloglovin'. There's Twitter. And easiest of all, Google Friend Connect. Get an update right to your email when there's a new post. You don't even need to have a blog-- just type in your email, choose a pic (optional but procrastination fun) and you're all set. So scroll down the column on the left and choose how you want to connect to The Style Spotter!

Goal: 50 followers by Christmas Day
 
C'mon guys...that's almost too easy!
Your present to me: show me your love by following me.
My present to you: endless posts filled with fashion-y goodness and inspiration.
And if you have a blog just drop me a comment and I'll be sure to follow you!

xx
The Style Spotter

2 comments:

~kristie~ said...

hope you make your goal...

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

love your blog! for sure going to follow..i was feeling the same way with my blog! have subscribers but trying to get more "followers"...purely for my vanity. haha.